Friday, October 30, 2009

Wondering Where Jessica Is Right Now

I'm wondering what Jessica is doing right now out on the ocean by herself. Here I sit in the comfort of my home with my dogs around me an everyone asleep and its raining outside. But am I worried or uncomfortable? NO. But Jessica could be in a strom right now doing everything she can to stay on course. She missed a day of posting on her blog so I'm worried for her, but I can't do anything but pray for her and ask someone else to look over her. Someone we all know and I think most people love and respect. I can't speak for you reading this right now but for me He/She exists and my life is a joy having that experience.
But back to my original question. Where is Jessica right now and what is she doing. When you think of someone do you think they feel it somehow. When you pray for someone do you think it does any good. Someone once told me there isn't anything more powerful on the Planet than a prayer from a Mother for her child. I am pretty sure Jessica's mother is praying for her----I sure am and if you read the comments on Jessica's website so are a ton of other people around the world. I think this event of Jessica's is bringing the world closer. I applaud it. We need it if we are going to continue as a human race on this Planet Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment