Friday, October 23, 2009

Pictures from Jessicas Boat

Given the Earth and all it's beauty as portrayed in one photo from Jessica's boat one early morning, I ask how can we be so stupid as a human race to pollute our home. I am recycling more and more and looking for more ways to cut down on my garbage. I now use canvas bags at the grocery store and tell people with 40 plastic bags hanging from their carts to use canvas bags. Some people look at me like I have four eyes and wonder why I am talking to them. Jeeze it's hard not to make them wrong.
One thing Jessica has done for me is to remind me to stay in communication with my two sons. These are precious years and I want to be awake as they are going by.
I can't wait to read Jesse's next blog to see what inspiration will come to me.
Signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment